title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Mac Batch Converter Input Folder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kensastro
    • Nov 2017

Mac Batch Converter Input Folder

Using 16.1 on Mac OS 10.12.5. The selection tree on the Batch Converter screen only shows a directory structure that begins in /User/Name and Volumes. Files I want to convert are in another folder on same disk but not in /User/Name. There is no visible way to expand Volumes. I can right click and select Show in Finder from either choice and navigate to the desired folder, but there is no visible box to check to select the correct folder.

If I directly go to the desired folder, right click and select Convert with dBpoweramp it also takes me to the same selection tree.

Works fine with CD Ripper and Converter. Relatively new to Macs, so sorry if this is obvious.
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Re: Mac Batch Converter Input Folder

Thanks for your feedback.

Problem acknowledged - indeed there's no apparent way to get to other folders from Batch Converter, though most mac users store their files either inside their home folder or on something accessible via /Volumes - such as USB stick, external hard drive, network share, etc.
    This will be addressed in the next update.

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

Update-

It appears that the changes in volume enumeration I made in R16.2 beta already address this-
      This is a bug-fix release addressing reported bugs from R16.1. Current version: R16.2 beta 7 Download: <Released> Changes since R16.1 Fixed Apple AAC encoder bitrate slider glitch CD Ripper can now deal with discs having 98 or 99 tracks. CD Ripper fixed spurious file rename error messages sometimes appearing when

"Macintosh HD" is shown under "Volumes" now, any user-made folders inside should be possible to access.

Comment

• Kensastro
        • Nov 2017

The beta did fix my issue. Thanks for your help!

Creature of habit on the folder locations. Maybe one day...

Comment

Working...

]]>