title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

headless ripping computer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balma01
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2010

headless ripping computer

Hi, I wish to build an headless computer to rip my cd collection using dbpoweramp.
    Which os do I need to install? and ho I have to setup the dbpoweramp CD ripper ?
    Thanks in advance and regards
    M
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: headless ripping computer

Originally posted by balma01
    Hi, I wish to build an headless computer to rip my cd collection using dbpoweramp.
    Which os do I need to install?
    dBpoweramp Music Converter runs on Windows and Apple Mac.

ho I have to setup the dbpoweramp CD ripper ?
    You would setup CD Ripper as usual. Read this: CD Ripper Secure Ripping Setup Guide

Comment

• balma01
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2010

Thanks mville,
      Using a PC without monitor, I need that dbpoweramp will dectects the inserction of a new CD, and starts the metadada retrieval , and the ripping job automaticaly. Maybe at the end it can send the result via email. I checked how to do it in my dbpoweramp installed on win7 and I red the guide you suggested but I did not find this sort of authomation. Mybe I'm loosing something.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It is not possible to do this with dBpoweramp, I am sorry.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mville
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2008

Using a PC without monitor, I need that dbpoweramp will dectects the inserction of a new CD, and starts the metadada retrieval , and the ripping job automaticaly.
          I understood that your PC would have no monitor and assumed you would access it remotely. There was no mention of your automated expectation, which Spoon has confirmed is not possible.

Comment

Working...

]]>