title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Photo on Artist/Album names

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eliabra
    • Oct 2017

Photo on Artist/Album names

Why do I have to see 90% of the Artist/Album an orange square... Is there a way to automatically assign one of the inside album covers as photo for that artist?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Photo on Artist/Album names

Which version of Asset are you running and on which platform?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• eliabra
      • Oct 2017

Thank you for answering. Latest asset... bought it 12 hours ago... runs on QNAP 4.3.3

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

When you browse into one of these artists, you see the album art for the album selections?

Which control point are you using?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• eliabra
          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Spoon
          When you browse into one of these artists, you see the album art for the album selections?

Which control point are you using?
          Sending photos... i see the orange heads... Can asset just take the cover of the first album inside the artist name?
          Attached Files

Comment

• PeterP
            Super Moderator
            • Jul 2011

Thanks for your feedback, we're looking into the problem.

Is Asset R6 - a newer version currently in testing - behaving any better for you?
            Asset UPnP R6 beta is now available for Mac/Linux platforms. Current version: beta 6 <now released> Main changes since R5 New Feature: Asset Collections: create add additional asset instances, each with different audio libraries Indexer can exclude specific artists, genres, etc New option to set the static tree icon

The package is listed as 'trial' but it will import your registration status and act as registered when installed over existing registered install.

Comment

• eliabra
              • Oct 2017

Thank you for your answer...looking forward for an automated solution to that.
              This install is my first contact with Asset.... My qnap worked OK with twonky but since they are now divorced... I found Asset.
              Please let me know when artist/album visuals are set to first cover from inside albums.

Tx
              Eli

Originally posted by PeterP
              Thanks for your feedback, we're looking into the problem.

Is Asset R6 - a newer version currently in testing - behaving any better for you?
              Asset UPnP R6 beta is now available for Mac/Linux platforms. Current version: beta 6 <now released> Main changes since R5 New Feature: Asset Collections: create add additional asset instances, each with different audio libraries Indexer can exclude specific artists, genres, etc New option to set the static tree icon

The package is listed as 'trial' but it will import your registration status and act as registered when installed over existing registered install.

Comment

Working...

]]>