title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

missing files in my folder???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gregdeal
    • Oct 2017

missing files in my folder???

Just bought this. Trying to EDIT songs in my folder. It does NOT show all my songs?? Why? I need to correct some but only some of them are showing. Not in previously edited either. When you pick your FOLDER, they are there for a couple of seconds, then gone! Has to be easier than this. I did edit a bunch of artist names and they seem to be gone after editing. ?? Come on man! I want to see all my files in my folder.. help!!!
  • gregdeal
    • Oct 2017

Re: missing files in my folder???

Originally posted by gregdeal
    Just bought this. Trying to EDIT songs in my folder. It does NOT show all my songs?? Why? I need to correct some but only some of them are showing. Not in previously edited either. When you pick your FOLDER, they are there for a couple of seconds, then gone! Has to be easier than this. I did edit a bunch of artist names and they seem to be gone after editing. ?? Come on man! I want to see all my files in my folder.. help!!!
    Figured out it is ONLY showing files under folder but I have CDG subfolders with files in them that it sees when you open but then goes away. It needs to drill down in subfolders to bring up all files. ??

Comment

• mville
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by gregdeal
      Figured out it is ONLY showing files under folder but I have CDG subfolders with files in them that it sees when you open but then goes away. It needs to drill down in subfolders to bring up all files. ??
      What does CDG mean, in CDG subfolders?

Comment

• Jailhouse
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by mville
        What does CDG mean, in CDG subfolders?
        I found this explanation.

Comment

Working...

]]>