title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Ripper not pulling same tags as CD Ripper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Batch Ripper not pulling same tags as CD Ripper

Hello

When I set up a rip in Batch Ripper, and click on "Edit" CD Ripper comes up where I've set my rip settings including Naming, Metadata/Tag parameters and Codec. However, when I proceed to rip the CD in batch ripper, the results seem to omit the ISRC and UPC (which are important to my task). On the other hand, if I rip the disk from the stand alone CD Ripper with the same saved profile parameters, it accurately extracts and tags the ISRC and UPC. Any thoughts?

Thank you

Administrator

Re: Batch Ripper not pulling same tags as CD Ripper

Where are these values coming from? the CD or an Internet metadata provider?

Looks like in standalone CD ripper the values are coming from the CD....however for my need it doesn't matter where the values come from as long as they are present. Thank you!

Administrator

Batch Ripper does not enable the option to pull ISRC or UPC from the disc, unlike CD Ripper.

I see. Thank you for your reply. Do you suggest another method I could batch rip a large quantity of CDs whilst pulling the ISRC and UPC from someplace (online?)? OR, is the a way to setup the Nimbie autoloader (since its a single drive) with CD ripper to automatically rip and read the UPC and ISRC?

Thank you for your help.

Administrator

CD Ripper would not run the Nimbie. How many CDs do you have to rip?