title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper Not Responding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdubin
    • Jul 2013

CD Ripper Not Responding

Starting this morning, when I load a CD, it tries to read it but then I see up on top that it is "Not Responding". I tried several discs and two different drives.

There is nothing wrong with the discs or the drives because they load perfectly into EAC.

Please advise what I should do to get CD Ripper to respond?

Thank you.

mdubin
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper Not Responding

Enable the Debug log (dBpoweramp Control Center >> Advanced Settings >> Music Converter)

Then wait for it to show not responding and click the close button so Windows force quits it, then a debug log should show. Post the contents here please.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mdubin
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Spoon
      Enable the Debug log (dBpoweramp Control Center >> Advanced Settings >> Music Converter)

Then wait for it to show not responding and click the close button so Windows force quits it, then a debug log should show. Post the contents here please.
      Hi Spoon:

I do not have any icon for DBPowerAmp Control Center. All I have is for CD Ripper and Music Converter.

Before I ask you how to get the Control Center, let me mention that eventually the CD did load. It just took a few minutes instead of the usual 15 seconds or so. During those few minutes, it showed "not responding" but eventually it did load and I was able to rip. Any explanation why it is now taking so long for a CD to load today? Yesterday I loaded and ripped CDs with very little wait time.

Thank you.

mdubin

Comment

• mdubin
        • Jul 2013

This morning I upgraded the DBPowerAmp DSPs (dBpoweramp-dMC-DSP) as the result of a compatibility check under properties. After this installation, DBPowerAMP CD Ripper is functioning normally again.

mdubin

Comment

Working...

]]>