title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: 200 CD's Ripped to Apple Lossless---No Folder.JPG

200 CD's Ripped to Apple Lossless---No Folder.JPG

I ripped 200 CD's to Apple Lossless using DBPoweramp. My file structure is a folder by artist with each CD in its own sub folder. The CD sub-folders do not contain a folder.jpg. When I play these ripped CD's in Kodi I of course do not see any cover art at the folder/album level. The cover art is only shown at the individual track level.

I am a registered user of DBPoweramp R16 and the latest version of PerefectTUNES. I tried to use the ID Tag Update in Batch Converter but that did not create the folder.jpg.

Is there any way to batch create a folder.jpg in every CD folder populated by the correct cover art.?

I would greatly appreciate any help on this question.

Derek

Administrator

Re: 200 CD's Ripped to Apple Lossless---No Folder.JPG

You would use ID Tag Update, and choose the option to export folder.jpg

Spoon,

Thanks for your response. I could not see the Folder.jpg in DBPoweramp but it was in each of the 5 sub-folders on my NAS with the correct cover art.

Thanks again for your expert help.

Derek
    Last edited by Dubinvero; 10-15-2017 at 04:38 PM.

Spoon,

I failed to explain that your solution worked perfectly to get Folder.jpg with the correct cover art into all my ripped CD folders.

Thanks again,

Derek