title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Art on Pioneer avic f970bt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nets
    • Sep 2017

Art on Pioneer avic f970bt

I have a Pioneer avic f970bt.

Whenever I use dBpoweramp products to embed album art in mp3/flac files - it is not shown by the AVIC. (When ripping with other software it is fine.)

Someone has any idea? I would like to use the batch converter to fix all files, if possible.
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Art on Pioneer avic f970bt

Compare a file with dBpoweramp embedded artwork and a file with the other software embedded artwork in Edit ID-Tag >> Album Art. Check the Art description, resolutions and file sizes. The differences should give the answers.

Comment

• nets
      • Sep 2017

Sorry - this does not help. I am testing different file sizes as generated by the dbPoweramp tools... the files generated by the Batch Converter or improved by PerfectTUNES Album Art do not show up in my device.

All artwork generated by my Blue Sound device works.

Artwork not "perfected" by PerfectTUNES Album Art works fine out of the Batch Converter.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Often audio systems have not only a limitation for the filesize, but for the resolution too. I've made the experience with my Audi car audio system and my Sonos system.

Dat Ei

Comment

• mville
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2008

Are all the artwork files of the same file format e.g. jpg?

Comment

• mville
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dat Ei
            Often audio systems have not only a limitation for the filesize, but for the resolution too. I've made the experience with my Audi car audio system and my Sonos system.
            Agreed, the OP only mentions checking file sizes.

I mentioned earlier that the OP also check the resolution, the Art description. I would add to that the file format also.

Comment

• Dat Ei
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Feb 2014

I just wanted to underline and repeat your point regarding the Resolution, mville!

My Audi and my Sonos can only show album arts up to 800px * 800px. Some systems are not able to show all possible compression rates of jpgs (long time problem of Sony's TVs).

Dat Ei

Comment

• Oggy
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Dat Ei
                I just wanted to underline and repeat your point regarding the Resolution, mville!

My Audi and my Sonos can only show album arts up to 800px * 800px. Some systems are not able to show all possible compression rates of jpgs (long time problem of Sony's TVs).

Dat Ei
                I believe Sonos is OK up to 1000x1000 and 300x300 file size, but Pioneer max may be 600x600. Not sure if the Pioneer also needs the cover to be embedded.

This was from a conversation a couple of years ago, so I may not have got all of this correct.

Comment

• Dat Ei
                  dBpoweramp Guru
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Oggy
                  I believe Sonos is OK up to 1000x1000...
                  You're absolutely right! I've mixed it up with the tag problem of Sonos (no support for ID3v2.4).

Dat Ei

Comment

Working...

]]>