title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectTunes AccurateRip info in tag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisG81
    • Oct 2017

PerfectTunes AccurateRip info in tag

Currently i'm using the PerfectTunes AccurateRip function. I think it's great for checking already ripped CDs if they are accurately ripped or not.

If i rip the CD with dbpoweramp the Tag "ACCURATERIPRESULT" will be filled with the corresponding information.

Question: Is it possible to fill this Tag afterwards by the information generated via the PerfectTunes AccurateRip function.
    This would be very helpful to store this information in the tag field for CD-rips which are not beeing ripped with dbpoweramp

Thank you for the information!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: PerfectTunes AccurateRip info in tag

PerfectTUNES will not add this tag.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• nsxelent
      • Apr 2009

Would love this option too.

Comment

• DrForce
        • Jan 2017

I wrote up a manual approach for adding this tag to your existing files using the logs from PerfectTunes.

For one reason or another, my lossless files do not have the AccurateRipResult tag. When I run PerfectTunes "from scratch" it re-calculates the CRC each time. QUESTION: is there a way to get PerfectTunes to *add* the AccurateRipResult tag with the calculated CRC? At the risk of stating the obvious, I am not going to

Comment

Working...

]]>