Before I make a HUGE mistake I"d like to ask a question to you folks.. Ok so to start I ripped my complete CD collection (944 cds) to FLAC and chose Level 5 as the program suggested.. .So, now I have a huge set of files in the default Ripping layout and I have the artists name and all his CDS and then the songs of each CD... so, right now I think I"m at about 240GB for those files. Now because some of the devices I have do not play FLAC I thought to just go ahead and convert the complete collection now in Flac to MP3 320 and have both collections on hand. I would like to end up with 2 complete collections in separate files One set FLac, the other MP3's.... How would I set up the Batch converter to do this.. I want to make sure I am not converting and putting them back in the same folder as the flac folder.. I guess you can say I'd end up with 2 complete data base file sets for the whole collection.... I would then take the MP3 files and scan them with Orangecd to come up with my MP3 database (which would hopefully be the same as the Flac database ...

Just to make sure I"ll use a back up copy of the files and keep my original rips in a safe place :-)

Hope this question is easy to understand..

Thanks in advance..

(PS) I have used and purchased OrangeCD to catalog my FLAC catalog rip and it work great with no problems at all... I"d suggest the program to others that are looking for a quick and easy solution to catalog your collection...