title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

File converter not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leo2
    • Oct 2017

File converter not working

I copied my iTunes library from my Mac to an external hard drive because I would like to convert the AIFF files on that hard drive to FLAC files using Version 15.3. When I click on Convert, I receive a message stating that a specific destination directory cannot be accessed. The specific directory is that of the last CD I ripped some time ago. However, when I attempt to change this directory, a list of music files in Finder covers the dBpowerAMP information. I also tried selecting Original Folder as the destination for the FLAC files, but got the same results. Batch Converter didn't work any better for me. FYI, I have never used dBpowerAMP for anything except ripping CDs and obtaining cover art, so I might be doing something wrong. Any solutions? Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: File converter not working

On the error page is a Copy to clipboard button, click it and paste the error message here.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Leo2
      • Oct 2017

I'm not certain where to look for the error page, etc., but I took two photographs of my screen. I hope you can see them.

/Users/Elephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/Thumbnails/2017/10/11/20171011-230200/3vRW1hN0RNSq9akY6UWcuA/thumb_IMG_0378_1024.jpg
      /Users/Elephen/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/Thumbnails/2017/10/11/20171011-230200/qGeENaRITc2ITGDpa2QGlw/thumb_IMG_0379_1024.jpg

Comment

• Leo2
        • Oct 2017

Good morning,

The batch converter seems to be working properly today. Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>