title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Adjust album covers dimensions

Adjust album covers dimensions

I have just bought Perfect Tunes, is any way to adjust all album covers of my music files to a specific dimension e.g (300x300) automatically in a massive way ? If yes, how I can do this?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Adjust album covers dimensions

I know you can do this with dBpoweramp Music Converter and the ID Tag Update utility codec.

Re: Adjust album covers dimensions

Thank you very much for your reply was very helpful. However I have spend some hours to fix another issue and I failed. Using perfect tunes Album Art I scanned my music mp3 files and according to perfect tunes all missing covers discovered and fixed. However after I scanned my music files with Perfect TUNES ID tags I realized that around 5 % of the mp3 files were without album covers.

I tried many times and I repeated the process with perfect tunes Album Art , Initially I received the message that some of those covers were low resolution around 300x300 pixels, then fixed one by one all mp3 files with low resolution replaced by higher resolution, unfortunately the problem were not fixed as confirmed when I scanned my music files with Perfect TUNES ID tags.

Is this a bug of the program? if not what could be the solution ?