title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBpower Mac Version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hitarth
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Sep 2017

Re: dBpower Mac Version

Originally posted by Spoon
    A future versio might support this.
    many thanks sir,

may be you can also add in the .cue sheet

are my settings on the above mentioned ok ??

thanks for the lovely product you have made

Comment

• PeterP
      Super Moderator
      • Jul 2011

New beta version posted:
      Curret version: R16.3 beta 3 Download: <now released> Changes since R16.3: Fixed resource leaks resulting in app crashes after long use. Prevented accidental creation of hidden files/folders (prefixed with a dot) when album titles and such begin with a dot. Added 'track technical' column in CD Ripper, similar to the

"Track Technical" column has been added to the CD Ripper.

Comment

• Hitarth
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by PeterP
        New beta version posted:
        Curret version: R16.3 beta 3 Download: <now released> Changes since R16.3: Fixed resource leaks resulting in app crashes after long use. Prevented accidental creation of hidden files/folders (prefixed with a dot) when album titles and such begin with a dot. Added 'track technical' column in CD Ripper, similar to the

"Track Technical" column has been added to the CD Ripper.
        thanks for the "track technical"
        other problems I face are :
        1 ] after he CD is ripped & the log is open, I click the "close & eject" button at the bottom right corner. On doing this, the "app" closes on ejecting the CD ... is this how its supposed to behave ?
        2 ] there is no "priority settings", will it make a difference if I am running other apps in the background ? ( like MS Outlook .. etc.)
        3 ] when clicking the "edit metadata" I have to click atlas twice .. to have the cursor in that field for me to edit ...is it a memory / Ram issue ( I'm using 16GB RAM) ?
        4 ] any chances of the .CUE being added

that's what I can find at the moment .. will dig in more & get back to you ...

many thanks, again & regards to Mr. Spoon

Comment

• Hitarth
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Hitarth
          I wish you could add the .cue sheet & HDCD futures in the Mac Version of dBpower.
          thanks for the HDCD settings .. now lets have the .cue

Comment

Working...

]]>