title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: It's All About 'Style'

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: It's All About 'Style'

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    thanks. looks like I can stream it too from my amazon prime. Also see it for streaming on Spotify, but called "Touchstone". All same songs with the addition of "Scoochie"
    I have Amazon Prime, also. I have only ever used it for watching movies/documentaries; never actually listening to music!

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by monsterjazzlick View Post
    Thanks JH, I see now. I bought a couple of box-set MP3 albums over Xmas and NY. It (non-physical) seems to be the way forward in a lot of cases.
    I'm fine with buying digital files, but I only buy MP3 when there is no better alternative, i.e., FLAC or CD, and I feel like I just have to have the song(s) in question.

Qobuz is supposed to be available in the USA sometime this year. I wish they would get on with it.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jailhouse View Post
    I'm fine with buying digital files, but I only buy MP3 when there is no better alternative, i.e., FLAC or CD, and I feel like I just have to have the song(s) in question.

Qobuz is supposed to be available in the USA sometime this year. I wish they would get on with it.
    I bought "Miles On The Corner Complete" over Xmas last:

I think Qobuz is excellent. It was, in fact, the first ever musical d/l I have ever made!; only because the physical CD - 2nd-hand on eBay - gets listed at the stupid price of $200 (and they never sell!).

dBpoweramp Guru

Question Re: It's All About 'Style'

Hi,

I was thinking of starting a new thread relating to STYLES within the CLASSICAL GENRE? I really need some advice in this area from any classical-buffs (although I do, of course, really appreciated the ongoing kind assistance from everyone here!).

Someone suggested, a few months back, that there is a way to attract the attention of heavy-Classical-tagging members within the forum?

Cheers,

Paul

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by monsterjazzlick View Post
    Hi,

I was thinking of starting a new thread relating to STYLES within the CLASSICAL GENRE? I really need some advice in this area from any classical-buffs (although I do, of course, really appreciated the ongoing kind assistance from everyone here!).

Someone suggested, a few months back, that there is a way to attract the attention of heavy-Classical-tagging members within the forum?

Cheers,

Paul
    Start a new thread, subject line:

Tagging - STYLES within CLASSICAL GENRE

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Start a new thread, subject line:

Tagging - STYLES within CLASSICAL GENRE
    OK, cheers Garym. I will do so over the week and once I have corrected all pending amendments of my current library.