title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

drag & drop

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jherbert
    • Nov 2009

drag & drop

I am using dbpoweramp through all its incarnations for some years now an recently bought a perfect tunes license to verify and add artwork to to files I ripped through all those years. I use jriver for about the same time to manage and listen to my music.

After using perfect tunes for the first time with a full blown set of music files I find I dearly lacks the ability to drag files from jriver whenever I stumble across files that do not have proper artwork. I am talking more than 5.000 CDs here, which cannot be batch processed.

Any plans to add that functionality?
  • jherbert
    • Nov 2009

Re: drag & drop

I also would like to be able to have current cover art replaced with better versions. I have several very recent rips with dbpoweramp that sport 1400 or 1000 pixel artwork, and I would like to "upgrade" earlier rips. Unfortunately these rips do not show up after scanning the library because perfectTunes deems them good enough.

One more thing: Things could be sped up considerably if there was an album mode that hunts for albums instead of tracks during scans.

I am writing all this on my experience with a library that is large enough for things to get ugly...

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

There are no plans to make PerfectTUNES run as a drag and drop client, it is designed to run and scan the whole library.

You can upgrade existing art, but not automatically, you would choose the 'xxx Total Albums' (in the Album Art program), then click Fix next to a single album.

>Things could be sped up considerably if there was an album mode that hunts for albums instead of tracks during scans.

The album art program is based on albums, not tracks.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jherbert
        • Nov 2009

Deleted.

Comment

Working...

]]>