title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Album art ??

Album art ??

When I rip a CD to FLAC the file on my PC shows album art in the file and if I hover over each track it says album art.

When I load the file into my external hard drive and connect it to my AVS usb port in the front it does everything except show the album art.

I am new to this and having the album art show on my TV with all the song info would be the icing on the cake.

Any help would really be appreciated. (answering in a cave man dialect would be helpful because I am a total noob)

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Album art ??

If your flac files contain artwork and your AVS is not displaying the artwork, then you would need to ask you AVS manufacturer why it can't display the artwork.

Re: Album art ??

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    If your flac files contain artwork and your AVS is not displaying the artwork, then you would need to ask you AVS manufacturer why it can't display the artwork.
    You are 100% right. I just found in my manual that my AVS (a Marantz SR6008) won't display album art when using the USB input. That is wack. I am so pleased with the sound quality I will deal with it.

Thank you for your response!