title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: No files/folders showing up

Question No files/folders showing up

How do I get the finder view to show up in Batch Converter? Also, the Powerdb options are not showing up in Services in Finder. Running on OS X 10.11.16. I re-installed and rebooted. What am I missing? Thanks.

Re: No files/folders showing up

Never mind the Services question. It's showing up now. But still can't get files to show in Batch Converter.

Quote Originally Posted by MattK View Post
    How do I get the finder view to show up in Batch Converter? Also, the Powerdb options are not showing up in Services in Finder. Running on OS X 10.11.16. I re-installed and rebooted. What am I missing? Thanks.

Administrator

What type are your audio files? If you create a mp3 file with dBpoweramp, does that show?

I am trying to resample my FLAC files. I can get them to appear if I choose "Show in Finder" and choose only one folder, but I can't get subfolders to display. I can highlight a single folder containing the files, then click on Services | Convert in PowerAmp, but it won't work for subfolders.

Administrator

Which version of dBpoweramp do you have?

Release 16.1

Super Moderator

The Batch Converter window is supposed to be divided into two panes, left pane with the folder tree and right pane with files in the currently selected.

Do you only see the folder tree (no right-pane listing the files at all), or is the file list visible but empty?

There used to be mysterious reports of the left pane vanishing - actually caused by left pane width becoming zero. Sounds like this is a case of the opposite - your right pane is gone, is that correct? If yes, there should be a separator near the right border of the window that you can drag to reveal the file list.

Yes! The left pane was not visible, and I dragged the divider to the right. Problem solved. Thank you.