title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Removing 'Comment' Tag In A Single Pass

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monsterjazzlick
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jul 2017

Re: Removing 'Comment' Tag In A Single Pass

... in the meantime I have spent a couple of hours going through every CD I have ripped and double-checking that every single 'comments' field is blank. And applying Oggy's system of tagging boxsets to all relevant files. This way, I will - hopefully - know that the issue is 100% not related to dBpa. Cheers.
    Last edited by monsterjazzlick; 09-10-2017, 04:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• monsterjazzlick
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Jul 2017

... I have reinstalled foobar with the additional d/l dll files, and searching strings, and Gary's layout scheme.

Comment

• mville
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by monsterjazzlick
        Hi mville, I am sure everything was set up correctly previously - in the way you describe above thanks. But I will make extra sure it is set as it should be when I configure it later. Thanks.

EDIT: and here is screenshot of 'properties':
        I don't know what it is about your pics, but I can never see them. Are you using the Insert Image button? I have seen plenty of other posts today and they contain pics that I can see.

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by mville
          I don't know what it is about your pics, but I can never see them. Are you using the Insert Image button? I have seen plenty of other posts today and they contain pics that I can see.
          Evidently it is because he posts so many pics in one day that it triggers moderation, and spoon or someone has to release them. I can never see them either until long after the question has already been answered.

Comment

• monsterjazzlick
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Jul 2017

Originally posted by mville
            Thanks for letting me know. I can see them fine? I will notify the moderator again. Cheers.

Comment

Working...

]]>