title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I get Titles to list?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uncl_nigel
    • Aug 2017

How do I get Titles to list?

I am using Asset (trial version downloaded about two weeks ago) on an iMac streaming to a Simaudio Moon Mind180 with an iPad for control. The library is on an external USB drive and has around 17,000 tracks over around 1,500 albums.

On launch "Album/Artist" lists once the scan is over, "Album" also lists after a few minutes but I cannot get "Title" to list.

Is this a limit of the trial version or do I have to configure something?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How do I get Titles to list?

It could be there are too many titles and the control point is timing out. You have the A to Z selection? before titles are shown?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• uncl_nigel
      • Aug 2017

Re: How do I get Titles to list?

No A to Z just a blank page since I installed the USB disc of wave files two (or is it there days ago..

Being a bit obstinate, I went into config and as a precaution clicked on "restore default" even though I had not changed anything previously then I clicked on "refresh all" and now I get the titles.

Great function - I have used it to find and compare versions of the same songs - surprising how many versions I have of Kylä vuotti uutta kuutta, Oi dai and Leliumai...

Asset and a streamer give you a different view of your music collection :-)

Comment

Working...

]]>