OK so here is my issue. I have purchased DBpoweramp and downloaded the mp2 addon so that I can rip compressed wav files. Why I hear you ask well that dosent matter at this stage. When you check the file it shows as a compressed wav file.
I use MP3 tag which shows the tags on the files as ID3v2.3 RIFF id3v2.3 and it does copy the tag information to the file (or so I thought). However when I load the files in to virtual DJ all I get is a file name. No track info no album info no art info nothing, however load it up in MPtag again and I have everything. Sooo I thought I would download and try before purchase perfect tunes. So I downloaded it, installed it and opened ID TAG. However much to my surprise I got a message saying that it would not save tags.
So this brings me to my question. How on earth am I supposed to see if this does what I want it to do if I can not save the tags. How can I test to see if it will write the information to my files so that Virtual DJ will read it if you cant save. What on earth is the point in having a free version if you cant use it properly.
Had this done what I needed I would have purchased it happily however by limiting what it can do instead of time restricting it, you have lost a sale and I recon you may have lost many more by not allowing the full benefits of the package.
Thank you