title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

R.I.P. DTT3500 Digital (Speakers)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ferris209
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2003

Re: R.I.P. DTT3500 Digital (Speakers)

I uninstalled everything from the hardrive and started from scratch. Re-installed ONLY the updated driver from Nov 2003 and the update from March 2004. I still had the problem same problem, so I re-installed all the goodies. Oh well, as long as it works otherwise, I'll deal with it for now and let Creative know about my problem, maybe they'll do a driver update to address it if enough poeple like me say something. One bonus I did get by re-installing everything is that a slight hum I had before emitting from the speakers is now gone since the re-install, so that's cool.

Brandon

Comment

• ferris209
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2003

Re: R.I.P. DTT3500 Digital (Speakers)

A couple of weeks ago, I completely uninstalled every Creative component that I had on my system and installed the KX Project Drivers onto my system and all I have to say is WOW!! Those KX Project drivers are daylight and dark to the Creative Drivers, the sound is so much clearer, louder, and the whole thing sounds SOOOOOO much better. I am a believer now!

Brandon

Comment

Working...

]]>