title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Raspberry Newbie needs help

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Raspberry Newbie needs help

OK, thanks. Should I wait to hear from Spoon, or can I gather the logs while I am waiting?

Administrator

If you click on the album to browse into it, does it show multiple sets of tracks there?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon:

No it doesn't. If the album has x number of tracks, I see that number of individual tracks when I browse the album. When I then hold my finger on the album cover image to get the drop-down and then select "play", I will then see a message that says "x tracks added to queue". A second or so later, I will then get a second message that says "3x tracks added to queue".

I appreciate your help.

Aaron

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon:

Here's some more information that may be helpful:

I had previously been using version 4.7 of Asset UPnP. Using a slightly older version of the Naim app, we would add an album to the queue by touching and holding down the album's cover image, causing a drop down to appear with "play" at the top of the list. We would select this "play" option, adding all of the tracks to the queue. When we use this approach now (with version 5.7.4 of the Naim app with V5.1.1 of the Asset UPnP on our Raspberry pi) the app adds three copies of all of the tracks to the queue.

However, in this newer version of the Naim app, when I just touch an album too select it (not holding down), I see the list of tracks and a small copy of the cover in the upper left hand corner of the screen. However, I now see a "play" symbol and the "booklet" symbol at the top of the track list. When I hit this play symbol, only one copy of all tracks is added to the queue.

Not sure if this helps, but it certainly seems to be a means to eliminate the problem.

Let me know if I can provide any further information should you wish to troubleshoot this further.

Thanks

Aaron
    Last edited by ASF; 08-22-2017 at 01:18 PM.