title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: TuneFUSION

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast

TuneFUSION

If I have ripped many CDs to a single computer and have manually copied tracks to a networked computer, will TuneFUSION tell me if I have forgotten to copy certain tracks or albums? And will it know when I have copied an album but given its folder a name that differs from the name of the folder on the source computer, for example "The Temptstions" vs. "Temptations"? Thanks.

Administrator

Re: TuneFUSION

You would remove all the files from your network computer, then let tunefusion sync all the files, leave tunefusion running and you never have to worry about syncing again, it is fully automatic.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I am afraid of using a syncing feature that will delete files. I may have some unique files on computer A and some unique files on computer B. Will TuneFUSION have an option not to delete files and to show the user which files are unique to each computer? Thanks.

Administrator

TuneFusion never deletes any of the source files.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

But will it delete files from the destination in the sync process? What if a song has a few bits that differentiate the same song from the source version?

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalLA View Post
    But will it delete files from the destination in the sync process? What if a song has a few bits that differentiate the same song from the source version?
    If you want to keep different versions in separate locations, then I guess you don't want TuneFUSION, as it is a syncing app.