title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TuneFUSION

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

TuneFUSION

If I have ripped many CDs to a single computer and have manually copied tracks to a networked computer, will TuneFUSION tell me if I have forgotten to copy certain tracks or albums? And will it know when I have copied an album but given its folder a name that differs from the name of the folder on the source computer, for example "The Temptstions" vs. "Temptations"? Thanks.

Administrator

Re: TuneFUSION

You would remove all the files from your network computer, then let tunefusion sync all the files, leave tunefusion running and you never have to worry about syncing again, it is fully automatic.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I am afraid of using a syncing feature that will delete files. I may have some unique files on computer A and some unique files on computer B. Will TuneFUSION have an option not to delete files and to show the user which files are unique to each computer? Thanks.

Administrator

TuneFusion never deletes any of the source files.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

But will it delete files from the destination in the sync process? What if a song has a few bits that differentiate the same song from the source version?

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalLA View Post
    But will it delete files from the destination in the sync process? What if a song has a few bits that differentiate the same song from the source version?
    If you want to keep different versions in separate locations, then I guess you don't want TuneFUSION, as it is a syncing app.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Could I restrict the syncing to one folder within the destination drive? For example, if the destination drive has a capacity of 12 TB, may I create on it Folder A and Folder B and have Tunefusion sync to only Folder A and not delete any of the contents of Folder B? In this scenario, Tunefusion syncs from the source drive to Folder A but lets me store whatever I want in Fokder B, which might contain different rips of many of the same songs that reside on the source drive and in Folder A.

Administrator

Yes, you can set to sync to a network folder location.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Great. My source computer is at the moment inaccessible except that I may still be able to copy files to and from it. Is it possible to run Tunefusion from the destination computer (a Mac running Windows 10 as a virtual machine in Parallels)?

Administrator

Yes you can.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

The destination iMac houses Tunefusion in a Windows 10 VM, but Tunefusion can&*8217;t see the networked HP Windows Vista machine, though the iMac can see the Vista machine in MacOS. How Can I get Tunefusion to see the networked source PC? Thanks for your help.

Administrator

Map the networked PC to a drive letter (you can right click on the share >> map to network drive), click the option to reconnect the share at log in.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I think the Windows VM can&*8217;t see the networked drive, though MacOS can. How would I get the Windows 10 VM to see the networked PC and NAS? Thanks again for your help.

Administrator

It would need access to your local network. This question would be better posted on the forum of which ever VM host you are using.

hello together
    i'm using dBpoweramp Music Converter, PerfectTUNES and Asset UPnP all fully registerd.
    in 2017 i downloaded TuneFusion but i'm not able to use it anymore it always says: Bets is expired -so my question - where can i download the actual version

Frank