title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset Trial Version wiill not open.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ucbywml
    • Jul 2017

Asset Trial Version wiill not open.

Hi All

I am new to this server game, help desperately needed please.

I have sacked the built in DLNA server on my Qnap and also removed Twonky.

I wish to trial ASSET, so have downloaded the trial version, following instructions "Asset UPnP QNAP Installation". After Installation Asset Tile ppears in App Center on my QNAP. However, when I click on the ASSET Tile nothing happens.

The ASSET appears on my IPad, showing all my music, inc all artwork, works great.

Can you please advise as to why the ASSET Tile will not open? Do I need to purchase the Premium download for full use etc.

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards

Wayne
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset Trial Version wiill not open.

You are choosing the 'Launch' option on the tile? this is to access the configuration page.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ucbywml
      • Jul 2017

Thanks for your quick reply Spoon.

Yes, when I click the "Tile" it takes me to the configuration page, with scanning options. Is that it? Does the "Tile" / Asset allow anyother services OR am I reading too much in to this. The Asset app now appears on my Ipad, with all artwork etc and speaks to my Muso, so all is good. Far better than other servers I have tried, works really quick.

Will be downloading Premium package tomorrow. Do I have to uninstall the trial version before installing Premium version?

Thank you

Wayne

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

There is nothing other than the configuration page, Asset is a pure UPnP server, nothing more or less.

You would uninstall the trial before installing registered.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ucbywml
          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Spoon
          There is nothing other than the configuration page, Asset is a pure UPnP server, nothing more or less.

You would uninstall the trial before installing registered.

Hi Spoon

Many thanks for your support.

Got my head round it now. Fantastic, Configuration page is all that's required, had a play about with it, Great piece of kit.

Will be installing Premium tomorrow.

Many Thanks

Wayne

Comment

Working...

]]>