title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Feature Request?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kionysus
    • May 2013

Feature Request?

I don't know if this functionality previously exists or if this is a feature request, but is there a way to put a CD in and have dBpoweramp tell me if results already exist in Accurite before I rip? That way I can do an Insecure rip and it can check after the fact? If not present, then I can choose to do a secure rip.
  • Oggy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2015

Re: Feature Request?

Originally posted by kionysus
    I don't know if this functionality previously exists or if this is a feature request, but is there a way to put a CD in and have dBpoweramp tell me if results already exist in Accurite before I rip? That way I can do an Insecure rip and it can check after the fact? If not present, then I can choose to do a secure rip.
    dBpoweramp CD Ripper, does tell you, CD in AccurateRip, to the right of the total CD running time. This will also show, Not in AccurateRip, for generally, CDs that have just been released.

I strongly recommend you use Secure, ripping method rather than Burst. Unless you have a really badly scratched CD, it doesn't take much longer, and will attempt to recover frames that had reading errors, to still give an AccurateRip.

If you set to Eject CD only if Accurate, you can leave it doing its thing.
    Last edited by Oggy; 07-23-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...

]]>