title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Set-Up for Ripping

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Set-Up for Ripping

Thanks, Mville, It's always nice to hear from you and get your good advice. While I've been using Windows for 37 years I'm quite new to network music as you know.

Is there a way to change the music folder view that becomes a default view for all such folders?

Don

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Set-Up for Ripping

Quote Originally Posted by dbarnby View Post
    While I've been using Windows for 37 years I'm quite new to network music as you know.

Is there a way to change the music folder view that becomes a default view for all such folders?
    FYI, File Explorer (formerly Windows Explorer) is not a new windows feature.

Once you have a music folder view set as you want, from the Ribbon select:
    View >> Options >> Change folder and search options >> View tab.

Then click the Apply to folders button (you can also click the Reset button to restore the default view).

Please note: these instructions apply to Windows 10 and can also be applied to any of the folder types i.e. General items, Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos. The processes may be different for older versions of Windows.
    Last edited by mville; 05-25-2018 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Windows 10 instructions