title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Nero aac not working

Nero aac not working

Hi I am Rupesh from India. I have some music files and I want to convert to m4a files.

I have tried fdk aac latest version and it doesn't have bitrate 48 kbps option and so I have installed Nero aac and tried it by adding files and by selecting Nero aac and it is not showing any options like bitrate, abr, cbr etc., even though I have pressed convert button after that it is showing errors like unable to load neroaacenc encoder etc.,. I have copied Nero encoder to "encoder/m4a Nero(AAC)" folder which is downloaded from official Nero website even no use.

Is there anyway to convert mp3 files to m4a files using 48 kbps bitrate.

Regards,
    Rupesh.

Administrator

Re: Nero aac not working

It is a 32 bit only codec, you would have to uninstall dBpoweramp and force the 32 bit version, see here:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...-Compatibility

At present I am encoding using fdk aac and at I have selected option he v2 aac but when I view the properties of encoded files in Windows explorer I am able to see text AAC (LC) SBR PS in encoder field and so can I think anything went wrong.

Administrator

he v2 only works below a certain bitrate, what are you selecting?