title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectTUNES Trial Issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jamil
    • Oct 2005

PerfectTUNES Trial Issues

I have been using another batch tag editor that is missing one feature that I need. For my m4a audio files, I need the ability to store ID3 tags to these files. My current batch tagger will only store Apple iTunes tags. I am not sure if PerfectTUNES allows for ID3 tags in m4a files, because I cannot get the application to change to my music library location at all. All of my audio files are on my home network NAS. I get to my audio files in Windows using UNC paths. PerfectTUNES will not allow me to enter a UNC path at all, and the NAS does not appear at all in the browse for folder selection pop-up.

Without me having to map a drive letter to my NAS, are there any solutions to this issue?

Thanks.
  • Jamil
    • Oct 2005

Re: PerfectTUNES Trial Issues

Just an FYI on another issue I ran into--

Under 64-bit Windows 10, PerfectTUNES does not uninstall properly with Windows' Add or Remove Programs. The issue is that PerfectTUNES is expecting SpponUninstall.exe to exists under Windows\System32 when it actually exists under Windows\SysWOW64. Uninstall fails with an error. For a work-around, I copied SpoonUninstall.exe from Windows\SysWOW64 to Windows\System32. The uninstall then worked successfully.

Comment

Working...

]]>