title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

conversion from flac to ogg.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dechicom
    • Jun 2017

conversion from flac to ogg.

Using batch converter flac to ogg got :

Error converting to ogg vorbis (aoTuV SSE3), '\\DLINK-05955B\Volume_1\mydata\multimedia\music\ogg\classi cal\Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart\Zauber Flöte Part II Obras completas, Vol. 9 (Disco 42)\20 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Arie; 'Ein Mdchen oder Weibchen'.flac' to '\\DLINK-05955B\Volume_1\mydata\multimedia\music\ogg\classi cal\Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart\Zauber Flöte Part II Obras completas, Vol. 9 (Disco 42)\20 Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Arie; 'Ein Mdchen oder Weibchen'.ogg'
    Error writing audio data to StdIn Pipe [clEncoder::EncodeBlock]

When using conversion from flac to mp3 it works fine.
    Might be a little bug in the ogg lib.

Found nothing to fix it!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: conversion from flac to ogg.

Try converting to a local file on your computer, not the network share (bring source file to your computer, and convert to a local folder).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dechicom
      • Jun 2017

Thank's, I'll try it.

About functionalities (this is another problem):
      I have a folder (ogg/classical/) that contains a hierarchy of subfolders. The leaf-folder being a cd album.
      These subfolders contain ogg files or flac files.
      I want to convert the whole thing to ogg and install it later on my smartphone withe only ogg files.

I have two solutions:
      -- "overwrite" the source folder after making a copy. In this case I still have flac files. I don't need them any more.
      What can I do to suppress automatically the flac after the the ogg has been generated?

-- ask batch converter to output in a new folder. In this case no copy of the path bellow the source folder is done.
      Does the softaware allow such a functionality with some keyword?
      Also is it possible to simply copy the ogg files that don't need to be converted?
      Last edited by dechicom; 06-15-2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

If you want to remove the Source Files (flac in your case), use the DSP effect 'Delete Source File'

Note you should not normally delete your lossless files.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>