title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can song title changes be saved?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • larrydonline
    • Oct 2009

Can song title changes be saved?

When Meta retrieves ID tags from the internet I always change that data as I want every word to be capitalized and rarely is the data retrieved in that format.

Is there any way to save the data in the form I set up before ripping, so that if I put the same CD back in to rip again I will not have to edit the titles all over again?
  • Oggy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2015

Re: Can song title changes be saved?

Click on the Metadata icon, or Alt + M, to bring up the providers review screen, at the bottom there are options for smart capitalise and capitalise. Press capitalise, and when you are happy with all the the titles, press OK.

Comment

• larrydonline
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Oggy
      Click on the Metadata icon, or Alt + M, to bring up the providers review screen, at the bottom there are options for smart capitalise and capitalise. Press capitalise, and when you are happy with all the the titles, press OK.
      I only see "smart capitalize", not capitalize. Clicking on smart capitalize does not capitalize every word in a title, so it is no help.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

I guess you own an older version than R15.

Dat Ei

Comment

• larrydonline
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dat Ei
          I guess you own an older version than R15.

Dat Ei
          How can you find your version? I don't find any "about" link to click on. I upgraded to Vers. 16 on March 22, 2017.

Comment

• larrydonline
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by larrydonline
            How can you find your version? I don't find any "about" link to click on. I upgraded to Vers. 16 on March 22, 2017.
            I just followed my download link again and reran it. Seems I've never been running Ver. 16 even though I bought it two months ago. Guess I should have uninstalled vers. 15 first, which I did this time.

Now that I see how differently it looks I'll have to explore it and see if I still have questions. There's still no link for finding version * that I can find.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

In R16 press the red icon on the tool bar, then Smart Capitalize is lower left on the screen.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jailhouse
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Sep 2016

There's still no link for finding version * that I can find.
                Open the dBpoweramp Control Center (in the Windows Start menu as "Configure dBpoweramp"). Your version number will be in the upper left of the window.

Comment

Working...

]]>