title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Way to auto-reject CDs that rip below certain speed?

Way to auto-reject CDs that rip below certain speed?

I'm using the Batch Ripper to rip & flac encode a large library of discs, around 15,000 or so with a Nimbie auto-loader. Many of the discs have some wear & tear on them and will end up ripping at speeds of 0.25x or so. The ripper seems fine with spending hours trying to rip one of these discs. My question is this, is there a way to auto-reject any disc that is taking longer than say 10 minutes to rip? I'd like to go back and clean, repair, and re-rip any of these discs without having to halt my ripping sessions and re-start them each time the batch comes across one. Is there an option already for doing this, or has anyone found a workaround for this problem?

-Trailmix-

Administrator

Re: Way to auto-reject CDs that rip below certain speed?

In Batch Ripper click the Edit button to edit the CD Ripper settings for that profile, then enable secure ripping and on the secure ripping options page is various abort options, such after x time ripping a track.