title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dBpoweramp purchase and multiple copies

dBpoweramp purchase and multiple copies

Hi, I have a registered paid-for copy of dB poweramp (R15, I think), on a Windows XP computer. I have now replaced that computer with a new Windows 10 computer.

I have the following questions:

I will be keeping the XP computer as a spare, although not really used. Do I re-purchase dBpoweramp to get the Windows 10 version for the new computer?

I also have a Windows 10 laptop that I want to put dBpoweramp on, does that require a separate purchase again or some kind of licence because it would be 2nd Windows 10 copy?

Thanks for help, I'm keen to get ripping again on the new Windows 10 computer!

Administrator

Re: dBpoweramp purchase and multiple copies

You would be best to upgrade to R16 family pack, this allows installation on upto 5 computers.

Hi Spoon,

Thanks for your reply. Have now downloaded the R16 Family Windows version. How do I get the program on the Win 10 Laptop? Do I just copy the first downloaded or do have to go through this website for the second download?

Administrator

You can do either.