title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where did the converted files to?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dikliu
    • Apr 2016

Where did the converted files to?

I used dbPoweramp to convert some of my M4As to MP3s. In the dPpoweramp dialog box, I selected the output to Drive\Source Path\Source Filename. Where did the converted MP3s go? I even used Windows' File Explorer to find them, it can't.

I want dpPoweramp to preserve my folders/subfolder structure. What should be the correct setting?

Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Where did the converted files to?

Convert those files again and where you set the encoder, there is a button top right which will list the files that are to be written.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dikliu
      • Apr 2016

I see. Thanks. I can now see that I can set a new folder for where the files can be written to. However, the files are written to the new folder with the entire source path. I posted about this in the Batch Converter forum. Here is the link:

I want to convert the files from Folder A to Folder B, while preserving the Folder A&*8217;s folder/subfolder structure. But, after I converted the files to Folder B, the full source path of Folder A is added to Folder B. What did I do incorrectly? This is what I did. In the dBpoweramp Music Converter dialog box, I set

Comment

• dikliu
        • Apr 2016

I see. Thanks. I can now see that I can set a new folder for where the files can be written to. However, the files are written to the new folder with the entire source path. I posted about this in the Batch Converter forum. Here is the link

I want to convert the files from Folder A to Folder B, while preserving the Folder A&*8217;s folder/subfolder structure. But, after I converted the files to Folder B, the full source path of Folder A is added to Folder B. What did I do incorrectly? This is what I did. In the dBpoweramp Music Converter dialog box, I set

Comment

Working...

]]>