title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Compilations Genre > Album

Compilations Genre > Album

Hi: I'm new to Asset and I'm really excited. Can someone make a suggestion how to modify the browsing tree to enable finding a compilations or various artists album by selecting a genre, then selecting an album? So, I have a Gordon Lightfoot tribute album by various artists. I have tagged all the tracks as "Folk". I'd like to be able to access this by selecting Genre (Folk) then Album (Beautiful: Gordon Lightfoot) then play all the tracks

I'm fooling around with this and it looks like I can get there from the default structure by selecting Dynamic Browsing > Genre > Folk > List Albums > Album Appears.

So, it does work, and I'm really pumped about this. Anyway I can just streamline this a little?
    Thanks! This is a great product.

Administrator

Re: Compilations Genre > Album

In Asset R6 you simply select Genre from the root menu >> then choose the album option.

If all you ever want to see is albums, then you can edit the browse tree to have Genre and inside add an Album item.

Re: Compilations Genre > Album

OK, that's clear. Any idea when there will be an R6 for the QNAP release?