title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Album and Artist Names - Replace spaces

Album and Artist Names - Replace spaces

When batch ripping my collection, I need to replace any spaces in multi-word artist and album names with underscores, for example: Rolling_Stones - Miss_You. I've tried various options in the Ripper Naming tools without much success.

Administrator

Re: Album and Artist Names - Replace spaces

Use the ID Tag Processing DSP effect >> Manipulation >> Word / Character replacement

Thank you, Spoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Use the ID Tag Processing DSP effect >> Manipulation >> Word / Character replacement
    ...worked fine for the folder names created and the track numbering in my Naming rule ([track] - [title]) worked also but unfortunately the spaces in the track names also got replaced with underscores. I need the spaces in song names to remain unaffected, e.g., 01 - Hotel California

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by timinski View Post
    ...worked fine for the folder names created and the track numbering in my Naming rule ([track] - [title]) worked also but unfortunately the spaces in the track names also got replaced with underscores. I need the spaces in song names to remain unaffected, e.g., 01 - Hotel California
    ID Tag Processing >> Manipulation >> Word / Character replacement works on ALL tags, not specific tags, so you will not be able to automate the replacement for just the Artist and Album tags.