title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album and Artist Names - Replace spaces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timinski
    • Apr 2017

Album and Artist Names - Replace spaces

When batch ripping my collection, I need to replace any spaces in multi-word artist and album names with underscores, for example: Rolling_Stones - Miss_You. I've tried various options in the Ripper Naming tools without much success.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album and Artist Names - Replace spaces

Use the ID Tag Processing DSP effect >> Manipulation >> Word / Character replacement
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• timinski
      • Apr 2017

Thank you, Spoon...

Originally posted by Spoon
      Use the ID Tag Processing DSP effect >> Manipulation >> Word / Character replacement
      ...worked fine for the folder names created and the track numbering in my Naming rule ([track] - [title]) worked also but unfortunately the spaces in the track names also got replaced with underscores. I need the spaces in song names to remain unaffected, e.g., 01 - Hotel California

Comment

• mville
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by timinski
        ...worked fine for the folder names created and the track numbering in my Naming rule ([track] - [title]) worked also but unfortunately the spaces in the track names also got replaced with underscores. I need the spaces in song names to remain unaffected, e.g., 01 - Hotel California
        ID Tag Processing >> Manipulation >> Word / Character replacement works on ALL tags, not specific tags, so you will not be able to automate the replacement for just the Artist and Album tags.

Comment

Working...

]]>