title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TuneFUSION Discussions

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: TuneFUSION Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by AdZero View Post
    There is an option to import album cover, but the filename must be folder.jpg.
    My whole music library contains album art files named cover.jpg and every program I use (dBpoweramp CD ripper, foobar and others) are configured this way.
    Is it possible to add a feature to edit the name of the image to import ?
    I second this idea. I haven't tried program yet, but plan to. I have around 6,000 albums and all my album art is cover.jpg (which is how I've set dbpa when ripping).

dBpoweramp Guru

I'm with AdZero and garym. While we're at it, I would like to be able to change the default Edit ID Tag album art output name as well.

dBpoweramp Guru

Whenever I am on the Audio Formats & Naming page and I select:
    Re-encode Lossy As = mp3 (Lame)
    Mode = Variable Bit Rate (VBR)
    Quality = -V 1 [estimated 220kbps]

If I click the Advanced button, TuneFUSION window is greyed out and in Task Manager, TuneFUSION is Not Responding, CPU is at 10-12% and remains like this, indefinitely.

dBpoweramp Guru

My source flacs do not have embedded art, but after syncing, the destination flacs do.

How do I stop TuneFUSION embedding art in my destination flacs?

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by AdZero View Post
    There is an option to import album cover, but the filename must be folder.jpg.
    My whole music library contains album art files named cover.jpg and every program I use (dBpoweramp CD ripper, foobar and others) are configured this way.
    Is it possible to add a feature to edit the name of the image to import ?
    I agree with the above (and the other comments in this thread) regarding artwork filename handling.

CDRipper, the ID Tag Processing DSP and the ID Tag Update utility codec all currently support the Folder.jpg, cover.jpg and [filename].jpg artwork filenames, so it would be logical for TuneFUSION to do the same.

dBpoweramp Guru

Delete Destination Tracks no Longer Present in Source is not working.

I have renamed an album folder in the source, e.g. David Live to David Live (2005), the folder is synced to the destination, but the original folder (with files) still remains.

dBpoweramp Guru

I get the following lines in the TuneFUSION log files:

Exiting sync, free space of 61.01 MB is below the specified minimum of 50 MB

Exiting sync, free space of 206.01 MB is below the specified minimum of 200 MB

Any advice, as the wording is obviously not accurate?

Administrator

The files you are copying are over 11 MB or 6MB? they are triggering the exit.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    The files you are copying are over 11 MB or 6MB? they are triggering the exit.
    I'm not sure why they would be copying as the source and destination files are identical.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower View Post
    Hey Spoon - nice product. I have installed and done some basic testing.

Do you plan to add .dsf .dff support also?

Hi-Res portable audio is becoming main stream now so I think this would be a good inclusion (and consistent with the existing illustrate product line).

Any idea about price (ballpark)?

Thanks!
    *Bump - never got a response to my questions. Thanks.

Administrator

It is not currently decided.

Let me start by saying that this tool is long overdue. Thank you Spoon for finally doing it, and doing it so well.

A couple of questions/comments/suggestions

For some reason I cannot get the custom/special tag (post *9) to filter my music selection. Currently we have over 85k tracks in our family music library. I have set up a couple of tags to limit this down just the tracks I want to sync to my DAP. The tags I have are DEVICE (with values of Fiio,Nexus,etc.) and RESOLUTION (values of High, Medium, Low). After editing Filters.txt (side note, you need a editor that supports Unicode) and removing the local database files I was able to see the new tabs in the selection screen with the expected tag values. Doing a sync to the device with Fiio, Medium and Low started to convert and/or copy all 85k tracks to the device, which of course didn&*8217;t fit. I tried a second test and reedited the Filters.txt, removing all filter types other than RESOLUTION, with the same result.

My guess is that if a tag doesn&*8217;t exist in a file, TuneFUSION is syncing it to the destination. Instead of applying the two tags to all tracks, I am only applying them to the subset I want to sync. If my guess is correct I would like to make the suggestion that if a tag is missing that it be excluded from the sync instead of included.

The reason I have the tag for RESOLUTION is how I want to handle lossless tracks. In some cases I want to copy as is (High) and in others convert to AAC (Medium). I can accomplish this with TuneFUSION doing multiple sync jobs, if the tracking files written to the destination were unique per job or were put into different locations on the destination.

In post 18, is the message that the next version would include the ability to select a destination folder. My hope is that this will mean the tracking files placed on the destination will be in this folder instead of at the root directory of the device, instead of just a convenience in naming the destination tracks.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post
    Issues with current version:
    - Filter 'With Audio Properties Below or Equal to:' does not work correctly: 96/24 Flac is
    processed even with filter set to 44.1/16.
    I think Perfectionist was wondering about the same thing I am wondering about. I have a brand new Pioneer deck that handles FLAC files, but only mono or stereo, 16 or 24 bit, and less than or equal to 96 kHz.

What I would like to do is to tell TuneFUSION to only include files if channels <= 2 and sampling rate is <= 96000. Right now it copies everything, so it copied over a quad 192 kHz album that I'm pretty sure isn't going to play.

Thanks,
    Mike

Administrator

You can set the option to transcode anything above 96khz, it is on the encoder page.

TuneFusion R1b2 does not start anymore.

The link on the homepage "TuneFUSION has entered R3 beta testing for Windows [download...]" is linked to "http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/PerfectTUNES-beta.exe"
    TuneFusion is not included.