title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter won't see folders on mac - '0 Audio files shown in folder'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeanvaljean27
    • Apr 2017

Batch Converter won't see folders on mac - '0 Audio files shown in folder'

I've just started using the dbpoweramp reference version to batch convert music folders in my iTunes/iTunes Media/Music folder on my mac. I had played around with the free (non-reference) version of dbpoweramp for a couple of weeks and had no problems with the batch converter seeing the folders and files + converting the files from alac to flac.

With the reference version, the batch convertor sees none of the music folders and gives me a stock message '0 Audio Files shown in folder', also giving me the message 'no audio files selected for conversion' when I click on the list icon.

Anyone with any ideas on how to deal with this? I'm looking to batch convert the music folders within my iTunes Media/Music folder (set up in artist/album format) which are all in alac format to flac.

Many Thanks

IR
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Converter won't see folders on mac - '0 Audio files shown in folder'

The left side of Batch Converter, it does not show any folders?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• msfallah
      • Apr 2017

My P2 card footage is stored in folders that I have named.

In some projects, I know that I didn't use any of the footage in certain folders, can I just trash these folders???

I did try to trash some audio folders from P2 and when I opened my Final Cut project the system was not happy, so I went back in time machine and undid the trash.. .the audio is still sitting in the trash and I'm nervous to empty it.

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

Please report:
        • What dBpoweramp version you are running - R16, R15.8, R16.1 beta or so.
        • What mac OS version you are running.

I recommend trying the latest dBpoweramp beta-

Some Batch Converter glitches have been addressed since R16, ones affecting recursive selection in particular.

Comment

Working...

]]>