title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

id3 tagging problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jsa307
    • Jan 2011

id3 tagging problem

I've been using dbpoweramp for years without incident, but now have a problem with tagging. When right-clicking on a file, and selecting "edit id-3 tag", the id3 menu no longer displays. When I hover the mouse over the folder icon pinned to the task bar in windows, I see the dbpoweramp/id3 application as "open", but the actual display is not viewable. Strangely, if I select file properties and then navigate to the id3 tab, the dbpoweramp/id3 application is viewable and usable. This is cumbersome, however, and I'd obviously like to restore the original functionality. I tried reinstalling the program, without success. any suggestions? thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: id3 tagging problem

Which Windows version do you have?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jsa307
      • Jan 2011

windows 7 ... but haven't changed that for years

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Try:

If CD Ripper or Batch Converter appears on the taskbar but the window is not shown, first run a different application so it has focus. Then hover the mouse over the taskbar icon and a small Window will display above the taskbar, right click this Window >> Maximise. Note Vista users look to here: https://forum
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>