title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: AccurateRip Is Not Configured?

AccurateRip Is Not Configured?

When I open CD Ripper and Preferences under AccurateRip I have both boxes checked but out to the right I see "AccurateRip Is Not Configured". Under Secure Ripping Options it states "Secure ripping functions better with AccurateRip enabled and configured".

With the two boxes checked under AccurateRip I assumed that I had it enabled. What about the configuring of AccurateRip? How do I do that?

Re: AccurateRip Is Not Configured?

Quote Originally Posted by mwheelerk View Post
    When I open CD Ripper and Preferences under AccurateRip I have both boxes checked but out to the right I see "AccurateRip Is Not Configured". Under Secure Ripping Options it states "Secure ripping functions better with AccurateRip enabled and configured".

With the two boxes checked under AccurateRip I assumed that I had it enabled. What about the configuring of AccurateRip? How do I do that?
    Sorry, never mind. You have to have a CD in the drive for the AccurateRip logo to show enabled.