title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip Is Not Configured?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwheelerk
    • Feb 2013

AccurateRip Is Not Configured?

When I open CD Ripper and Preferences under AccurateRip I have both boxes checked but out to the right I see "AccurateRip Is Not Configured". Under Secure Ripping Options it states "Secure ripping functions better with AccurateRip enabled and configured".

With the two boxes checked under AccurateRip I assumed that I had it enabled. What about the configuring of AccurateRip? How do I do that?
  • mwheelerk
    • Feb 2013

Re: AccurateRip Is Not Configured?

Originally posted by mwheelerk
    When I open CD Ripper and Preferences under AccurateRip I have both boxes checked but out to the right I see "AccurateRip Is Not Configured". Under Secure Ripping Options it states "Secure ripping functions better with AccurateRip enabled and configured".

With the two boxes checked under AccurateRip I assumed that I had it enabled. What about the configuring of AccurateRip? How do I do that?
    Sorry, never mind. You have to have a CD in the drive for the AccurateRip logo to show enabled.

Comment

Working...

]]>