title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Do I need to re-purchase Illustrate's dBPowerAMP for Apple MacOS again?

Do I need to re-purchase Illustrate's dBPowerAMP for Apple MacOS again?

I purchased Illustrate's dBPowerAMP Reference 16.x and Perfect Tunes 2.x as a bundle using the discounted pricing option since I already purchased the previous dBPowerAMP 15.x single PC version years ago. I opted to pay extra for the Family Pack so that I can download and install it on a few personal computers. I did download and install the Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit version of Illustrate's dBpowerAMP Reference 16.2 and Perfect Tunes 2.1 Registered, but I am using a mid-2015 Apple MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display running Apple MacOS 10.12.3 64 bit "Sierra." Do I have to repurchase Illustrate's dBPowerAMP 16.0 for Apple MacOS again in order to download and install the registered version or does my Family Pack purchase include it as well? I did the registration retrieval, but I can only download the Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit .EXE installation files and I need the Apple MacOS .DMG installation file. I am a bit confused. Please clarify and let me know what I need to purchase or do to install Illustrate's dBPowerAMP Reference 16.0 for Apple MacOS. Thank you.

Administrator

Re: Do I need to re-purchase Illustrate's dBPowerAMP for Apple MacOS again?

PerfectTUNES is not available for the mac. There is a 50% discount offer link for those wishing to purchase an OS X license, if they already own a Windows dBpoweramp Reference license.

Visit registration retrieval:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

Enter your existing dBpoweramp Reference order number, and click the offer link.

I need more technical support. I clicked on registration retrieval and looked up my order number for 15.2 (Windows) and the offer link shows a 50% discount for 16.2 (Windows). I need the 50% discount offer link for (Apple), but I don't see it anywhere. Can you help me save 50% off dBPowerAMP Reference Family Pack for Apple and show me how to do it? I hate to sound dumb, but I need more help. Thank you.

Administrator

Link sent by personal mail here on forum.