title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

NOTE: Any posts to this forum on or after 16th April will disappear in few days when we transition to a new forum

Thread: Using Batch Ripper and CD Ripper

Using Batch Ripper and CD Ripper

I want to make sure my work flow is correct, and have some questions about how Batch Ripper and CD Ripper work together.

When I set up a rip in Batch Ripper, and click on "Edit" CD Ripper comes up, and Batch Ripper disappears. I configure everything in CD ripper (file location, file naming, codec) and then close CD Ripper (click on X in upper left hand corner), which brings Bath Ripper back up. Everything seems to work perfectly. Am I doing this correctly, or have I just been lucky so far?

If I am doing this right, is there any way to keep CD Ripper open while Batch Ripper is working so that I can see what is going on better?

Is Batch Ripper using the same metadata sources that I set in CD Ripper, or do I need to do something specific for Batch Ripper.

Thanks for the help.
    Roger

Re: Using Batch Ripper and CD Ripper

I have a similar question, just started using dbpoweramp and batch ripper for my collection as well. I was wondering the same thing are the settings (DSP, Encoder, and file names) that are setup in the CD Ripper the same ones used in batch ripping? Reason I am asking is that I am wondering if the replay gain settings will be maintained? Any help would be appreciated.

I answered my own question. I did a quick test and the answer is yes, whatever settings are established in the CD ripper flow through to the batch ripper.

Hello I am new to this but I have NOW GOT THE DBPOWERAMP AND BATCHRIPPER TO WORK AS I LIKE. tHE ONLT PROBLEM I AM HAVING IS WHEN A CD IS EJECTED BECAUSE OF NO DATA FOUND I HAVE TO MANUALLY TELL IT TO UNLOAD THE DISK. ANY IDEA ON HOW I CAN HAVE THIS OPTION ATOMATICALLY SO THAT IF THERE IS NO DATA IT WILL EJECT THE CD AND MOVE ONTO THE NEXT?

THANKS IN ADVANCE AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

Jose

Administrator

Manually as in click the eject button on the cd drive?