title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Ripper not getting artwork

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex1977
    • Feb 2017

Batch Ripper not getting artwork

Hi - when i put a cd into my laptop to rip using cd ripper, it automatically gets the art work, however, i bought a nimbie, shouldn't be an issue, and am using batch ripper - it rips, but it doesn't get the art work - shouldn't it? One other weird thing - generally when i ripa compilation Cd using itunes it puts it in a folder called compilations - batch ripper creates a folder called various artists - not a big deal i can copy it over to my compilations folder, but is there a way to change that.
  • alex1977
    • Feb 2017

Re: Batch Ripper not getting artwork

Also i read the thread that says AMG gives 400 whatevers then you have to buy more - the thing is i have not used up 400 nor 40 nor 4 - so something must be off - i'm glad to pay for the additional anyone know how that is done please - i just want to rip with my nimbie and get the music.

Also - if i rip them without album art work is there an easy way to get the album art work for them with one operation? - Thank you all!

Comment

• Dat Ei
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Feb 2014

Hey Alex,

AMG has discontinued its service.

Dat Ei

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You can buy GD3 lookups from GD3 (see link in batch ripper) that will provide art.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• alex1977
          • Feb 2017

Thank you both - not sure what AMG has discontinued its service exactly means - but thank you spoon on letting me know what to do to get the art work. BTW is this the best approach to doing 100's of batch rips to pay GD3 look ups? Question, do you think if i got all the ripps done without art work/GD3, and instead then in itunes do get artwork - then whatever itunes does not find is there a good method to bulk get all the remaining ones withour artwork, which will likely be alot? For example, can i tell batch ripper hey here are all my cds can you find all without art work? - thanks you guys, i'm sooo very into this - i bought a nimbie, and i got blue node 2, love it, and am buying a NAS - kicking up a big notch, i've always focused on vinyl, but now really into digital - as i got to a great flea market weekly, and get cds for like a buck. thanks again.

Comment

• alex1977
            • Feb 2017

Spoon: I went to Batch ripper, under Meta, and see a check bock fro GD3 however, there is no indicator of how to buy - and the AMG seems to be still active. I'm glad to buy the GD3 but from batch ripper there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.

Comment

• alex1977
              • Feb 2017

FYI - so i did check GD3 - and apparently, it's getting me the album art work fine so far - did not ask me to pay anything yet. I would assume you are updating the batch ripper to reflect the new change, as it still has AMG purchase fields, which i assume will not work. - thanks again all

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

See:

Updated to replace AMG metadata with discogs. Download: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/dBpoweramp-Batch-Ripper.exe
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>