title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripping has suddenly stopped after 16.2 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psweetie
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2016

Ripping has suddenly stopped after 16.2 upgrade

I have a multi-encoder setup which was saving to C:\Users\psweetie\Music\RIP using dynamic folders. It worked before and nothing in the setup has changed but I know get something along the lines of:

Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track 1' to 'C:\Users\pswee\Music\Williams, Robbie\The Heavy Entertainment Show (Deluxe)\01 Williams, Robbie - The Heavy Entertainment Show.IGNORE'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 0 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 15205) [clRipperSecure::Rip]
    FLAC: Error unable to open File 'C:\Users\pswee\Music\RIP\MASTER\VARIOUS ARTISTS\The Heavy Entertainment Show (Deluxe)\01 / Williams, Robbie / The Heavy Entertainment Show.flac' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]
    mp3 (Lame): Error unable to open File 'C:\Users\pswee\Music\RIP\MP3\VARIOUS ARTISTS\The Heavy Entertainment Show (Deluxe)\01 / Williams, Robbie / The Heavy Entertainment Show.mp3' for writing. [clEncoder::BeginConversion]

If I try single converter it still works but can't get the multi encoder saving as it used to.

I have tried running as admin and removing C2 error handling but still fails. Have even tried downgradeing (although not deinstalling) to 16.1 and it still fails.

Not sure what to try next . . .

Philip
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Ripping has suddenly stopped after 16.2 upgrade

See my posting here: link

Dat Ei

Comment

• psweetie
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Feb 2016

Thanks Dat

Works with the config app rest not the one from the cd ripper itself. All back to normal.

Philip

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Had the same issue tonight for my first rip after having upgraded during the week.

Dat Ei

Comment

Working...

]]>