title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: When I'm in the List popup, it won't allow me to deselect groups of items.

When I'm in the List popup, it won't allow me to deselect groups of items.

I wanted to only convert my apple lossless files to flac, so I filtered by bitrate as the documentation suggested. But when I tried to follow the directions by right clicking a selection and selecting deselect all, it ended up deselecting everything that i did not select as well. I'm on Mac OS X 10.9 and have tried both the r16 beta and the 15.8 stable version.

Administrator

Re: When I'm in the List popup, it won't allow me to deselect groups of items.

You would select the tracks you want to deselect then click in the check box of one of those tracks to remove the check for all the tracks.

Still not working in R16...
    https://vimeo.com/208016263?utm_sour...campaign=28749
    here's a video
    Last edited by blackcherry; 03-12-2017 at 11:11 AM.

I tried that, but it's still not quite working. Here's a video.
    Also, I tried following the suggestion in the documentation:
    Once all files are selected for conversion, click List, wait for all audio properties to be read then right click on a column header (such as Name) and select the item to sort by, such as bitrate. By clicking on the bitrate column, tracks are sorted by bitrate. To exclude certain bitrates, select first file, hold shift key and and select last file, next right click >>Uncheck All, only files of a certain bitrate will be converted.

Super Moderator

Thanks for your feedback.

Tip: Pressing space key toggles checkboxes of the whole currently selected range.

We'll make this easier to do in the next update, it's indeed not obvious enough the way it is now.