title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

.AU-format sound-effects / converter

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bommel
    • Jan 2004

.AU-format sound-effects / converter

Hello

I’m Dutch, so sorry for a bit poor English…
    I’m building a website and I’m looking for sound-effects to use for effect on clicking buttons.
    This MUST be a “.AU-file”. That’s the only format that works with my webbuilding-software (FP 2000 / Xara).
    So now I’m looking for short, simple sound-effects in .au-format to download but I can’t find any on the Internet. I’m even willing to pay for it, but it just don’t seem to exist!

So my question iis: does anyone know an URL where there is a large amount of sound-effects in AU-file format? Or (even better!!): does somebody knows where to download converting-software for this matter?
    I’ve tried “Db Power Amp” even with a special AU-codec (unfortunely only decoding (reading) while I need encoding (writing)) but it didn’t work anyway. Not at al.
    I am seeking for weeks now and I just can’t find the right software nor the right files! :yawn:

I hope that somebody is able and willing to help me please!!?

Thanks in advance !! :komisch9:

Cees v.Bommel, the Netherlands
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: .AU-format sound-effects / converter

here are some .au sounds:

TheFreeSite.com offers free WAV sound files. We also feature sound and music freebies.

lots of .au here as well

that should keep you going for a while.

Comment

• bommel
      • Jan 2004

Wow! Thanks man!
      I’ve posted this message in about 20 groups.
      You’re the only serious help! Thanks a lot!

Cees.

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

glad to help out :D

Comment

• soundnsilence
          • Feb 2008

I was looking for "au" format sounds my self and found these.

Web accessibilityStanford University is committed to providing an online environment that is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. Having trouble accessing any of this content due to a disability? Learn more

I was wondering if there is a tool to concatenate (join) multiple "au" format files into a single combined audio "au" format file??

Does anybody know how I might do this ??

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...

]]>