title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Baatch conversion is not taking album art across properly

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOK
    • Jan 2017

Baatch conversion is not taking album art across properly

Hi

my very first time ever using a forum so forgive me if I breach protocol etc. I have just converted my files from iTunes WAV format and used dougscripts to embed artwork. I am just in the process of converting to FLAC and sending the new files to my Aurender server.

What is happening is that the artwork that comes across is the same for all files as the first one copied. Obviously I am doing (or have done) something wrong.

is there anybody out there that can offer a reason and/or solution please.

regards

john
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Baatch conversion is not taking album art across properly

not sure if dbpa can read embedded art in a WAV file (maybe it does). I assume you've set up the DSP in the conversion screen with "ID TAG PROCESSING" and then click on "manipulation" tab, then setup what you want to have happen to album art??
    EDIT: and something simple, but important. You've checked to see that a player (other than itunes) sees these files and they have correct album art. Maybe something like foobar2000. Opening them in itunes is not a test, as itunes has its own internal database for these files containing the album art.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Baatch conversion is not taking album art across properly

I am quite certain that these wave files have no art embedded into them. Check this using a different tool.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>