title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: High Screen Resolution with PerfectTUNES ID Tags

High Screen Resolution with PerfectTUNES ID Tags

Have a display problem with 3200x1800 screen resolution when running the ID Tags component. App elements (menus, directory/file list, etc.) are not displayed correctly at high screen resolution. Other PerfectTUNES components don't appear to have the same problem. In the past the problem has been application(s) not recognizing/rendering displayed data at high screen resolutions. Thought I'd let you know of the problem and see if there were any other reports out there of something similar?

tks ...

Administrator

Re: High Screen Resolution with PerfectTUNES ID Tags

You can upload a screenshot to say postimage.org ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You can upload a screenshot to say postimage.org ?
    Sure thing ... I'll grab a picture of what's happening on that tool and one of dBpoweramp as well so you can see right vs not so much ...

Spoon ... uploaded two images, dBPoweramp Good Res and PerfectTUNES ID Tags Bad Res, to Postimage.org for ya ... as you can see in the Bad Res image, things in the directory list on the left are crowded and overlap each other ... the Good Res image is how things should look ... let me know if I can provide anything else ...